Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Monday, March 9, 2009

New Gallery

I'm proud to announce that I am now represented in the Southwest by Windrush Gallery in Sedona, Arizona. Better yet, John McCullough, the owner, made my first sale just minutes after I dropped off my work!

John is specializing in plein air landscapes. This makes him unique in Sedona and, in my mind, in all of Arizona. I can't think of another gallery doing this right now. I'm very happy to have my work there.

The Windrush Gallery web site is www.windrushgallery.net.

I leave you with the following painting, which is now at Windrush. I don't normally put wildlife in my paintings, but two ravens appeared out of nowhere and asked to be added. They were pretty insistent. I think they add a sense of scale to the painting.


"Two Ravens Watching"
9x12, oil - SOLD