Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Plein Air Essentials - Video Course

I've located a new venue for my mini videos in the series Plein Air Essentials.  There have been some download issues with the videos through Lulu.com, so this new solution is ideal!  Basically, it has allowed me to create a course - complete with a manual and the videos.  At this point, I've created a course with a manual and five basic videos.  You can watch the videos as many times as you wish.

In the near future, I'll create a course supplement for oil painters and a course supplement for pastel painters.

So, you can check out the Plein Air Essentials course here.  Stay tuned for future courses!

Here is the promo video for it: