Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Workshop Wrap-Up

Blue Waters, 12x9, oil
Currently Available at Auction!

Another Paint Sedona week has gone by.  We had exceptional weather this week - pleasantly warm, little wind and plenty of sunshine.  The plein air workshop painted at Red Rock Crossing, the Sedona Heritage Museum, the Thunder Mountain trailhead and near the Chuckwagon trailhead.  Students came from North Dakota, Massachusetts, Georgia and Michigan.  I even had a student from the Savannah College of Art and Design attend!  I thought I'd share a few photos from the week with you.  (I've made one of the demonstrations available for auction, above.  I do have other auctions running in my Daily Paintworks auctions .)

Sad to say, but I only have two workshop weeks left, and then we'll be heading east for the summer.   I have only two spots left in the week of April 9-12, so if you'd like to take advantage of the glorious weather, now's your chance!  You can sign up here.  Can't do it this spring?  I'll be back in the fall!  I already have my fall 2013 schedule online and will soon be adding winter/spring 2014 dates.

In my next few posts, I'll be writing about a new product I'm experimenting with, the Palette Garage.  Plus, I have a new way of carrying wet panels I want to share with you.  Stay tuned!

Oh - did you miss my last newsletter?  You can read it here.






Photo by Trina Stephenson