Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Home Again

75 mph View of Thoreau, New Mexio from I-40

Trina and I finally arrived in Sedona, Arizona, this past weekend.  It took us over three weeks and over 4500 miles with stops in Vermont, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Georgia, Florida, Texas and New Mexico.  I taught four plein air painting workshops during that time, judged and gave awards at one national exhibition, conducted magazine interviews via e-mail, and even had time to do laundry.

But it's not time to rest.  This afternoon I finished up one magazine article (on the winners in Pastel Journal's Pastel 100 competition, landscape category) and am starting a second one.  This morning I began teaching my first Paint Sedona plein air painting workshop with many more to come.  Do you really want to see my task list?  It's not pretty.

However, I do want to put out a newsletter soon and also have another Fall One-Time-Only Holiday Studio Sale.  Stay tuned!

In the meantime, I offer you several photos from the trip for your entertainment.  If you need to know, the pig car is located at Col. Poole's Barbecue in East Elijay, Georgia.

Col. Poole's

Santa Rosa, New Mexico

St Augustine, Florida

Vergennes, Vermont

Coburn, Pennsylvania

Baltimore, Maryland