Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Artist-in-Residence for Goldenstein Gallery and L'Auberge de Sedona

Thunder Mountain Shadows, 11x14 oil by Michael Chesley Johnson
Available at Goldenstein Gallery

As part of my new relationship with Goldenstein Gallery in Sedona, I'll be participating this year in its Artist-in-Residence program.  The AIR program is a cooperative effort by the gallery and L'Auberge de Sedona, one of the town's most scenic and elegant resorts, to present to free, educational opportunities with gallery artists.

For me, this involves demonstrating once a month at L'Auberge down on the banks of Oak Creek.  If you've been following my blog over the years, I've painted there regularly for the Sedona Plein Air Festival.  I'm looking forward to setting up my easel by the creek's quiet, sun-dappled waters and under the sycamores again.  If you haven't been to L'Auberge, you're in for a treat!  Plus, there is a very fine restaurant right on the water.

I'll be demonstrating this Sunday (February 14, 2016, Valentine's Day) from 12-2 by the creekside restaurant.  I hope you'll join us at 301 L'Auberge Lane, Sedona, Arizona.  (Their website is www.lauberge.com.)

Also, yesterday I delivered two more paintings to the gallery.  I've added their images to this post, but it's always good to see them in person, which you can do at Goldenstein Gallery, 70 Dry Creek Road, Sedona, Arizona.  (The website is www.goldensteinart.com.)

Warrior 16x20 oil by Michael Chesley Johnson
Available at Goldenstein Gallery


#goldensteingallery
#goldensteinart
#laubergesedona