Authentically Human! Not Written by AI!
All Content Copyright © Michael Chesley Johnson AIS PSA MPAC

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

New Work at Goldenstein Gallery

Slide Rock Fault 16x20 oil/canvas by Michael Chesley Johnson
Available at Goldenstein Gallery

Waterfall 36x36 oil/canvas by Michael Chesley Johnson
Available at Goldenstein Gallery

I'm happy to announce that I am now represented in Sedona by Goldenstein Gallery.  Goldenstein is the premier contemporary art gallery in northern Arizona and has a fantastic collection of paintings, sculpture and furnishings.  I recently delivered two new paintings, images of which I've posted here.  You'll note that "Waterfall" is the featured painting for my book, Outdoor Study to Studio:  Take Your Plein Air Paintings to the Next Level.  "Slide Rock Fault" is a piece I painted on-location at Slide Rock State Park.

Goldenstein Gallery is located at 70 Dry Creek Road Sedona, AZ 86336 / 928- 204-1765
www.goldensteinart.com /info@goldensteinart.com

By the way, I am also part of the gallery's Artist-in-Residence program.  For this program, I will be demonstrating at L'Auberge de Sedona on Sunday, February 14 (Valentine's Day), from 12-2.  L'Auberge is Sedona's favorite luxury creekside resort located at 301 L'Auberge Lane in Uptown.  I'll be demonstrating again on Sunday, March 13, and Sunday, April 17, in case you miss the first one.  The resort's website is http://www.lauberge.com.